Alright...here we go. Cami tagged me to do this Chinese freeze tag thing so here goes. The only problem is that i think i am just going to have to tag her back since she is really my only blogging friend. (Maybe Carrie too, but they both already did this thing.) Anyway, here goes...
The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. List 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
3. If you are tagged, then you must Post the rules and list 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
4. After you post, tag people and let them know they must read your blog for the rules.
Random Facts:
1. In fourth grade my school was going on a field trip to the Zoo and we were allowed to take our Walkmans on the bus. So, since I had one but didn't really have any tapes to go in it. I turned the local radio station on and popped my blank tape in the tape deck. I turned it down so I could sleep but hit record. So the next day I still had a blank tape since there was no volume. I sure was a bright kid.
2. My sister and I enjoyed taking glamour shots of ourselves all around our house. So we have all these pictures of us in really glamorous locations like squatting in front of our window, sitting on the lawn mower, and sitting in the golf cart. Classy.
3. I cannot leave the house if there are dishes in the sink. And I get mad if Bryon leaves his dishes in the sink when we (or he) leaves without me knowing.
4. I used to turn the radio up loud and close the door to my bedroom....and DANCE!! My favorite was Celine Dion and I would dance around my little room like I was the greatest lyrical dancer in the world. Sometimes I would dance to rap too.... I put my hands upon your hip, when I dip, you dip, I dip. I still dance around, but not to that extent.
5. Like Blurton said, I call my mom at least once a day. Sometimes I think she feels sorry for me b/c I call her so much. But I really just love talking to her and miss her alot.
6. My husband, Bryon, and my sister's husband, Jeffery, both asked our dad if they could marry us on the same day. Jeffery was first, in the morning, and Bryon was on his way at that time to talk with him in the afternoon!! Can you imagine what my dad was thinking?
7. I use to work for a company that harvested genetically engineered corn, grain, and sorghum...I was the admin/gopher/their you know what. What was I thinking? I hated that job.
8.When I was 16, I left my car locked and running in the parking lot at school for the entire day! Not the brightest crayon in the box.


2 comments:
go lyrical dancer!! ribbon dancer!
haha
i love you, linds :)
Post a Comment