Sunday, April 13, 2008

Study Buddy

I'm sitting here in our office and Bryon has been studying at the desk for the past hour. He is now laying on his tummy on the floor. Now, I was never much of a floor studyer. But I think that to leave the comfort of the leather/cushy/spinny desk chair to lay on your tummy on the floor is quite a sacrifice. You should see him. He's making flashcards, using a highlighter, and reading through a THICK stack of notes he already typed out. That's my boy! I'm so proud. Please pray for him as he is going through a pretty stressful round of finals over the next week. He is also currently doing to jobs at work as he is transitioning out of his old job and into a new one. They rudely have him doing 100% of both jobs. That's 200% of work for one guy. Ouch! Thanks for the prayers!

2 comments:

Lora said...

I think it must be "Ground Hog Day" over and over and over!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh Bryon is such a super studier- always has been.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker