Hi! I'm still here. So, remember in my last post (about 3 weeks ago), I told you that Judge had a little 'incident' with the nail clippers. Well, I'll admit it... his 'groomer' isn't professionally trained. Yikes! I don't think I'll try clipping his nails again for a LONG time. I need to let them grow out
a lot. Anyway, I had to take strips of cloth and wrap his little feet up to stop the bleeding. I later found out that the pet stores sell some sort of topical ointment (or something) that stops the bleeding. Well, we stopped the bleeding the old fashioned way! Check out our little cutie and his casts. It makes me want to cry! But he didn't even act like anything had changed. He ran all over the yard with the little casts on. So cute!



This one bled through the cloth. I had to add more!
2 comments:
POOR JUDGE!! I am so glad you posted the one with the blood coming through!!! YOu better take care of my GRAND DOG...I may have to report you...HA!! Love you!
hey lindsey! it was so great to see you guys at the game tonight... it had been way too long! i wanted to see pictures of your puppy so i found your blog through remy's. anyways, this post made me laugh because i clipped our dog Maya's nails one time --- made the FIRST one bleed --- and haven't clipped them since. my goodness do those things BLEED! altough i don't know who felt worse afterwards, me or her!
Post a Comment