Friday, March 20, 2009

Let me explain...

I have felt like a terrible puppy parent over the past few weeks because Judge's hair had gotten SO tangled and matted. We brushed him occasionally, but not nearly enough. Another factor is that he is an outside dog and he loves to get dirty, roll around in the dirt, mud, and grass, and explore unknown things. Because of his environment he had gotten twigs and grass tangled in his hair and these huge mats had formed on his legs, head, ears, back, well all over.

The summer shave was all they could do to make him feel more comfortable. I feel good about him starting over. I hope his hair grows to be wavy, shiny, and beautiful! We will be brushing him and sending him in for more frequent haircuts.

I do not like that they left that ugly ball of hair on his tail. They also left bushy eyebrows. He looks like an old man!

2 comments:

Jenna Cox said...

first of all, your pup is adorable. secondly, i was looking at your blog roll list on the side and i dontknow WHO that is on my name but that is NOT my blog! SCARY!! My blog link is www.quirkiebird.blogspot.com

SCARY PEOPLE!! I didnt change my hair. promise.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

He looks naked! How cute!!!!!!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker