Wednesday, September 16, 2009

looooong week

This has been a long week. And, it's only Wednesday! It has been a hard week at school with the kids. They are a little stir-crazy from the rainy weather and so am I. Every day I come home and just want to go to sleep. Hopefully next week will be better. I still have 2 days till the weekend and am already writing them off and looking till next week. Well, at least I'm admitting it. But, as my Mom would tell me, "It looks like someone needs an attitude adjustment." Yeah, that someone is me and I do need one.

The good thing is that God's attitude toward me doesn't change in spite of my crummy outlook. I was listening to a song that said 'theres only grace, theres only love, there's only mercy and believe me, ITS ENOUGH.' Isn't is so good to know that HE IS ENOUGH and he will pick me up and carry me through the rest of this week and lift my spirits as I turn to him.

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You're wise, old friend. I miss you! Hopefully we can talk this weekend?

jennyholmes said...

Hey Lindsay! Found this through Facebook. See you tomorrow at school! :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker