Does anyone else dislike furniture shopping as much as I do? Maybe I'm (or we are) just really picky, but I can never seem to find anything I like that fits our style, our home, and our budget. Then when I find something I like a lot it's ALWAYS just about the most expensive thing in the store or the thing that is so popular that it's on back order or something along those lines. I don't want the most popular thing b/c I don't want to see my piece of furniture in everyone else's home. AND I don't want anything too expensive b/c, well I don't want to pay for it.
We are looking for a TV stand that is low, long, and not too deep. We would like a cool vintage painted wood look with glass doors or just openings for the DVR, stereo stuff, and DVD player. I found something today that is all of these things, but the color. We would like something of color b/c all of our furniture is dark stained wood. It's really pretty, but we need some color!
Anyway...if anyone knows of something like I have described PLEASE let me know!
Off to take a nap... shopping for furniture wears me out!

3 comments:
try nadeau's in dallas!! i've never bought anything from there, but they have the PRETTIEST stuff!
Yes, we have even been there! They had so much of the types of things we like, but no TV stand! AGH!
By the way, Hi Brittany! Thanks for commenting! Hope ya'll are doing great! :)
we found one for our game room in the upstairs bargain area at weir's
Post a Comment