Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Life Changing 2010...

Wonder why I spent most of Christmas vacation curled up on the couch (even though I look happy here)?



Well, this year will change our lives and we couldn't be more excited. Yes, we're expecting a baby this year! The little bean will be here in July! So, right now I'm almost 13 weeks.

Here is a picture of Leah and me the other day. Can you guess who is who? She is due on Feb 10, and I am barely showing. It's so fun to share this with her.



A funny about telling my Kindergarten class...
I read them a book about a teacher having a baby, then told them that I was habing a baby. The next question they asked was, "When's recess?"

Then they asked if I was going to name it Isabel (the name of the baby in the book) and I said that we didn't know if it was a girl or a boy yet, so we needed help picking names. Jon suggested T-Rex!

So, please pray for T-Rex and me! :)

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! What an amazing blessing!

Unknown said...

congrats you guys! that's so great that you and leah can share the experiences together!

Wynne Elder said...

yeah!!!!!! that is so exciting!!! so happy for you and byron! wow! thanks for sharing :)

Marylou said...

Yay! Congratulations! You guys are going to love being parents :)

Lora said...

You will be SUCH a wonderful Mommie---just like your friend CCJ! CONGRATULATIONS!

The Broaddus Family said...

Congrats! How exciting!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker