Thursday, April 8, 2010

it's official...i have an outie

:) No picture yet. I've got to take one and post it! In my personal defense (b/c I'm now very self conscious of my belly button) I have a 'half-outie' to begin with. So as my tummy started growing, I was afraid it would pop out early. And for about 2 weeks I have had this little outie. I sometimes wear a band-aid on it and I like wearing the belly band b/c it covers it up. I don't know why I'm so self conscious of it...I guess maybe b/c it just looks very unnatural. It looks like as my belly grows it will flatten out b/c it's starting to stretch out.

Enough about my belly button! I will try to post more soon, but for now I've got to figure out a name for our little girl and decide how to decorate her room. We have nothing! :)

1 comment:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I bet your outie is precious- don't worry girl!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker