It's our 4 year anniversary! We have had a fun day of celebrating! Good thing Campbell woke me up at 4:35 this morning, because after feeding her and getting her back to sleep I made Bryon a yummy pancake and egg breakfast. We had breakfast in bed..even though he got up because he heard me cooking, I made him get back in bed. He had to go to work but he came home at lunch with a little chic-fil-a, flowers, candy, and a card. What a sweetie! :) I can't wait for our date tonight in downtown FW at the Reata! I got him a few surprises for when he gets home (some shirts and a pair of shoes), and we may just get ourselves a Keurig too. :) Yay for yummy coffee. I am SO blessed by my sweet Bryon. When writing his card I didn't even know where to start to tell him how much I do love him, respect him, care for him, and support him. It is amazing how having a baby now has given me a new perspective on our marriage and a deeper appreciation for him. Let's just say he is super Dad and has stayed home the last 3 nights while I was out doing things with friends and at church. What a man! :)
So here's a little tribute to us sans wedding pics because I CANT FIND THEM (agh)...









Also, here is a little wedding anniversary questionnaire that I made. I think it will be fun to talk over these questions tonight and I thought I would share with you...
Wedding Anniversary Questionnaire…
Best thing about being married.
Most important lesson learned.
Dumbest argument we have gotten in.
Best memory together.
Best vacation memory together.
Best gift given.
Worst gift given.
Most fun thing we have done together.
Best date.
Worst date.
Most attractive thing you see in me.
How has being married changed your perspective on life?
What have you learned about yourself?
What have you learned about me?
Biggest sacrifice you have made for our marriage/family.
Why is being married to me worth it?
Describe where do you see us in 5/20/40/50 years?
What are you most proud of me/us for?
Happiest moment in our marriage.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Bryon and Lindsey! Isn't it crazy how 4 years has flown by. Campbel is so cute and growing up so much. We miss you guys!
Sorry...Campbel1 not Campbel!!!
Post a Comment