I just finished writing my 23rd Psalm and it was actually really fun. I chose to write from the perspective of a warm, refreshing, beach vacation (I feel like I need one of those VERY badly). Enjoy.
God is my paradise;
I don’t need anything.
He makes me lie down and soak up the sun.
He gives me rest and relaxation beside the crashing waves.
He restores peace in my soul.
He lets me swim and explore the ocean of his love.
When I fear drowning in the darkness of the unknown,
He holds my hand and brings me safely to shore; his resting place.
You, God, are with me.
Your warm sun, white sand, and clear water bring contentment.
You give me the freshest seafood and refreshing drinks in exchange for my weakness and fear.
You lift my spirits and my joy explodes.
Surely the beauty of your creation and the refreshment of your sun will be enough for me every day.
And I will remain in your paradise forever.

1 comment:
i love this friend
Post a Comment