I stay up WAY TOO LATE! B is currently in Houston for work. He left yesterday morning and returns this evening. When he travels I always stay up really late. For some reason, I like being in the house alone and getting things done late at night. I also like to try to have a clean house when he gets home. So last night I started cleaning at 10 and went to bed around 1ish. I am really proud because the house looks GOOD! Lets just see if I can keep it this way for a little while. Currently there are toys out, but I will put them away before he comes home and hopefully we will enjoy this clean/neat house for a while.
I also like not having to cook when he is gone. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy cooking, but I also enjoy eating my favs (pizza and frozen yogurt) all by myself.
We DO really miss Bryon and are looking forward to seeing him tonight. :)

1 comment:
Or your neighbors taquito's and cheese dip!!!!
Post a Comment