Tuesday, March 22, 2011

dear Jesus, I pray...

It's 12:50 and I've been up with my sweet baby for just a few minutes. Sometimes I do my 'best' praying for her in the night and then other times, I have no words.

Tonight was a no words night. I just thought, 'Dear Jesus, I pray...' and had no words, but a heart about to explode with love, dreams, wishes, and hopes for her life. You mamas know the exploding heart, no words feeling.

As she laid on my chest, I only wished for her to snuggle deeper and longer (with no squirming). As we rocked, I hoped for many more nights/days/seconds/minutes to hold her and just rock.

So...

Dear Jesus,
I pray that you take my exploding heart for my girl and turn all my feelings, dreams, wishes, hopes, love, and prayers into something great for her. That she will be spurred on by my love and most importantly Yours. That she will be a world-changer and have a heart for you and for others. Dear Jesus, I pray...

smaller
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker