Wednesday, April 27, 2011

more on Easter (and a video)...

No, this isn't a cute video of our little beauty crawling around hunting baby puff filled eggs (we really did that). I have uploaded an incredible video that was created by our church for Easter, and featured some of our church members...some of my friends. :) Please take 9 minutes and 24 seconds :) to watch this powerful video, you won't regret it. And after you are done visit www.keystonechurch.com to find out more about our incredible church and our even more incredible God.

Take Heart Scrim from Keystone Church on Vimeo.


here is the LIVE version...for the full Keystone effect :)

Take Heart - Live from Keystone Creative on Vimeo.


AMAZING. We surely serve an amazing God that cares about each of our 'issues.' The names that were listed in the video were taken from prayer requests that have come in over the past few weeks. How awesome is that!!

So, Easter service was a powerful one for me. God totally came down and touched my heart in a big way. After that video I think we sang...'My God is not dead, he's surely alive and he's living on the inside roaring like a lion!' Love that and it was in celebration of our RISEN savior. Then they slowed it down and we sang Chris Tomlin's version of 'I Stand Amazed in the Presence.' Reflecting on Jesus and his ultimate sacrifice of dying on the cross for MY sins really hit home. I did 'stand amazed in HIS presence' and with tears streaming down my face (not pretty little tears rolling down my cheeks, but the UGLY cry) I worshiped and thanked my Savior for all he has done/given/provided/sacrificed/loved. WOW. The worship didn't stop there with reflection (as I call it), we moved on to celebration..and I loved seeing and participating in the progression of our calling toward Christ. So often at Easter we stop at the reflection on His crucification and resurrection, and don't celebrate the LIFE we have IN CHRIST.

All that to say, I know Christ was truly welcomed and worshiped in the house of Keystone church this past weekend. I love that churches across the world were doing the same thing! I love that Christ was so welcomed in our church that 83 people were moved to welcome Him into their hearts for the first time!! That is 83 changed family trees. Woo hoo!

Anyway, Bryon and I loved serving and being apart of what God did at our church this past weekend. I couldn't help but share. :)

Glory to God!

1 comment:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker