B is home today. Yay! It feels like Saturday morning to me. And I love this because I get 2 days this week that 'feel like Saturday.'
Some other random things I love (just in case you were interested or wanted to know how wierd I am)...
The Today Show
American Idol (well, I really like lots of reality TV...Iron Chef America, Chopped, Next Great Restaurant, Undercover Boss, Celebrity Apprentice, 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom - can't believe I just admitted to liking those 2)
watching AI with my hubby
eating candy
peanut butter and oreos (yum, yum, yum...would have it for breakfast right now if only I had some oreos)
B's flannel PJ pants...wearing them now...so comfy
wide open mouth slobbery kisses from my Cami
coffee on the back porch in the mornings with my loves
thats all for now...
PS. I still can't upload pictures. Something about 'cookies.' I totally don't get this and would love to have me some oreo cookies right about now. :)

1 comment:
Lindsey-please send me and email. Have a ? for you.
convilles@gmail.com
Post a Comment