Monday, January 2, 2012

goals for 2012

Resolutions, goals, whatever you want to call them always seem to be 'broken' by me. But I must be reminded that I am a broken person and can only strive to better myself with the help of Jesus. I have thought alot over the past few days if I even wanted to make some goals for this new year and I really think I should; since a little structure in my life always seems to help me out. So here goes...
-spend more time with Jesus. read. pray. listen. really get to KNOW Him.
-exercise more (isn't this on everyone's list most years)
-try new recipes (hubs will appreciate this one)
-be a better friend. initiate. listen. write. care. call.
-organize. my home. my thoughts. my prayers. my time.
-save money (couponing maybe?)
-take photos. edit photos. print photos. share photos. learn how to better use my camera.
-go to bed earlier.
-snuggle more. pretend more. imagine more. create more. read more. teach more.

2 comments:

The Navy Bean said...

Thanks for posting this Linds! It made me sit down and pray about the next year and what we need to focus on.

The Bass Family said...

loved your christmas card linds...you have a precious family. xxoo

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker