Real quick... Hi blogging friends (all 2 of you). I have been pretty absent lately and wasn't even able to keep up my 7 times in a row of posts. Oh well...it's quality not quantity, right? Well, I've started New Teacher Orientation for my new job and OH MY GOSH am I overwhelmed! My head feels like it may explode with all of the information that has been JAMMED in it. I have been trying to get my classroom ready on top of all the planning. So, that's why I have been pretty absent from the World Wide Web. With all that, I hope there is some good news to follow about my first day of school. Until then, please PRAY!
2 comments:
I read your blog posts....and I laughed my pants off at the comment about you old bangs. You had some bangs, Linz, and that is what makes you so special. I love that you are blogging too! This is funny, huh? I love you! And I will be your personal trainer in Dallas, considering I will call it home for a little while next year.
HI HI HI!!! it's mimi! i am a blogger too!!! add me! mommymimi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment