

Sunday night Bryon and I went to the Rodeo with his mom and dad. I always love going to the rodeo. I don't know, it reminds me of home (even though I wasn't a rodeo girl). I don't have much experience riding horses, but I really think it would be cool to learn how. One of my favorite things is getting cotton candy. I know that you can get cotton candy at Wal-Mart, but who really buys it there. It has to be a special occasion like the fair, carnival, or rodeo. Anyway, you probably can count on never seeing me barrel racing or wearing the flashy chaps riding around the arena with a flag. We always love the bull riding, but the bull riders didn't do too well on the night we were there. That's okay. Here are a few pictures from the night.

1 comment:
OH YOU TEXAS GIRLS!
Post a Comment