Sunday, April 13, 2008

my boy and me

Sweet Bryon has been gone for the past 3 hours trying to find the perfect boards for the top of our arbor. He is having some time finding them. He's called many times and is a little frustrated. There's more to the frustrating situation, but I'll spare you. Just understand that he's dealing with Home Depot and Lowes and they are not the most accommodating when it comes to personal shopping. Anyway, this post is dedicated to him and how he makes me so happy! Love you Brybie!!


funny monkey face

not funny constipated monkey face

honeymoon lovin'

Now, back to cleaning house (I've been procrastinating most of the time Bryon's been gone today... better get a move on!)

2 comments:

Lora said...

Why clean when you can blog???Try an old fashioned locally owned lumber yard (building supply) for your boards.

Brooke & Freeland said...

love the pictures and definitely laughed at the cleaning part because I do the same thing and realize what time it is & go oops!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker