Saturday, May 10, 2008
Digital Camera
I am in need of some good information about 'professional' digital cameras. I am wanting to get a good camera for a good deal (hopefully). I really want a professional one that will be good for a while. I enjoy taking pictures and my 'Nikon Cool Pix 4100' just isn't cutting it. The camera I have is slow as midnight and has become the laughing stock of all parties. :( It's sad, b/c that thing has served me well, but just isn't cutting it anymore. So...I really want to run out to Best Buy (or somewhere that sells electronics) and pick up the best one they have, but I know that isn't really sensible. So, if you have any good information/tips/advice about the purchase of a good professional digital camera, please comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are you wanting a small "fit in your purse" kinda camera or the big ol' "gotta have a camera bag" kinda camera? im a fan of the cannon big or small. They take quick great pictures.
My husband majorly reserached them before buying me a Canon Kiss (it just came out) for mothers day. It is the new version of the Canon rebel which my sister has. Both she and I love them and they take AWESOME pictures. They are worth the money! If you go with the rebel it will be cheaper since the new version just came out but will be just as great!!!!!
I LOVE my rebel. Like Christy said..it takes great pics and you can get great lenses for when you have soccer games and dance recitals to photgraph!:)
Great seeing you today. It was a fun morning.
Post a Comment