Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home...

He's here and he's ours!! Our little puppy is asleep in his crate for his first night at the Arita home. He is such a cutie and a sweet dog. He only cried for about 30 seconds and then fell asleep when we put him to bed. I just hope that he doesn't wake up scared in the night. We haven't chosen a name for him yet, but we're thinking something Baylorish. So, please comment with any ideas. He has already met lots of friends and family... Uncle Jon, cousin Toby, and friends Brandon, Beth, Jeff, Dani, and David. He is very loved!! Enjoy these pics. There will be many more to come.

6 comments:

Olson Family said...

CUTE!!!!!!! JACK IS GOING TO FREAK!!!! HE LOVES DOGS!!! YAY!!!!
Here are a few ideas for "baylorish" names:
gucci
prada
coach
okay just kidding...but really:
speight
(too many people use bagby)
bear
collins
CG (common grounds)
daughtrey
or last but not least BT (for bear trail)

Lora said...

I like Bear too! He is a cutey & I am glad he is at YOUR house!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh, I like Bear. That's my pick!

He is so cute, Linds. What about Moody, Jones, Old Main, Collins, Penland, Brooks, Draper, Waco Hall, Dr. Pepper Hour,

lisa said...

my first choice is "sic". i love dogs. :)
other options are hooter, baby hooter, cardinal, skull, straw, cross bones, "chi air" (like when you go into meeting... i mean, you were model initiate, right?), pledge, chap (for chaplain...), mixer, salado... those are just options. i'm sure i could come up with more if none of them jump out to you.
i love you and i look forward to meeting your dog that won't make me have an allergic reaction in october! yeah! he is really cute.

Rachael said...

What a precious puppy!!! I really like Jerica's suggestions for Baylor names especially Collins

Brooke & Freeland said...

ADORABLE!!! What about sloan? maybe thats weird. Cam and I talked about it as an option for you the other day. Did you pick a name yet??

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker