The following tid bit came from Camille's blog. I thought it was pretty cool and very thought provoking. Enjoy.
i am: happy that it is SUMMER.
i think: too much and act too little.
i know: that I am blessed.
i want: to go pick up our puppy.
i have: the best family a girl could ask for.
i wish: my besties were closer.
i hate: blowdrying my hair.
i miss: lazy afternoons in college.
i fear: not fulfilling God's calling.
i feel: a little bit sick.
i hear: a KFC commercial.
i smell: an apple cider candle burning.
i crave: CHOCOLATE.
i search: for God's direction for my life.
i wonder: what my new class will be like in the fall.
i regret: being so 'busy' and missing out on quality time with friends and roommates.
i love: Bryon James Arita
i ache: for my students' home lives
i care: about our friends in Community Group.
i always: go to the bathroom as soon as I get out of the bed in the mornings.
i am not: very athletic
i believe: that God is Love.
i dance: like Beyonce!
i sing: to Jesus.
i don’t always: stay awake for the end of movies.
i fight: when I feel insecure.
i write: too little.
i win: Speed Scrabble (sometimes).
i lose: Guitar Hero (to Bryon, Jon, and Joy).
i never: go to sleep without saying "I love you."
i confuse: my students when i seem to 'lose my mind' some days.
i listen: to my kids hilarious stories.
i can usually be found: at school.
i am scared: of unfamiliar places in the dark.
i need: Jesus.
i am happy about: Bryon coming home from class in an hour.

1 comment:
You left one out. The "I don't always...". Don't worry, I'll fill in the rest for you.
"I don't always... stay awake for the entire movie."
Wait, it'd be more like, "I don't always...fall asleep in movies."
Post a Comment