Sunday, June 29, 2008

If you are checking this blog, you best be commenting...

That's all I have to say about that! 4 people came up to me over the weekend and told me stories of how they came across the blog via other friend's blogs at church or facebook and I LOVE IT. Dorky yes, but that is community.... blogging community!! Ha Ha! So, when you stop by or STALK BY, don't be ashamed and don't dare leave without saying hey. So, thanks for reading and please comment.

That's all for tonight. I think I'm starting to say/type really strange things b/c it's past my bedtime. So Anne (I know you're out there), thanks for reading and it was great chatting with you tonight at Cheesecake Factory. So glad we are fellow Keller ISD employees. :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

the patio is gorgeous! congrats on getting it all finished! xoxo

Jenna Cox said...

Linda, I LOVE reading your updates! Keep 'em coming and hopefully I will too! Hope all is good!

Jenna Cox said...

haha, i just realized I put Linda and not Linds. haha enjoy that comment there Linda...

The Milams said...

I stop by every once in a while to see what's going on with you guys. Love reading all about your life.

Melissa said...

I just started my own blog and hit Kindergarten Teacher under my profile. Your name was the first to pop up so I had to check it out! You seem like a very compassionate person with a great family!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker