Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me.
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a savior
The hope of nations.
Savior, he can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save, he is mighty to save.
Forever, author of salvation, he rose and conquered the grave, Jesus Conquered the grave.
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again.
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender.
Savior, he can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save, he is mighty to save.Forever, author of salvation, he rose and conquered the grave, Jesus Conquered the grave.
Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risin' King.
Jesus, shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risin' King.
Savior, he can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save, he is mighty to save.Forever, author of salvation, he rose and conquered the grave, Jesus Conquered the grave.
(Mighty to Save, Hillsong United)
I'm up late. Can't sleep. Thinking of the work God did in my heart this morning..thinking of the tears I shed. The above lyrics never cease to speak to my heart. I know it's God using worship to connect himself to me. It's like my lifeline. I've prayed for months for direction for my job and know God has answered. But it's scary. I'm leaving a place I became comfortable with, a place I would easily return to and now I'm moving to an unknown school and grade level. Scary.
I prayed and prayed over my students last year. Those kids had nothing. They came to school in dirty clothes every day. Many of them slept on couches in their homes b/c they didn't have their own room or bed. Many were neglected and uncared for, victims of abuse and onlookers of many abusive situations in their own homes. But they had love to give and definitely a huge void that I was able to fill with God's love. God, I pray we did enough. I pray their families are impacted and changed. I ask for your favor and protection for them as they grow up.
Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me.
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a savior
The hope of nations.
Savior, he can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save, he is mighty to save.
Forever, author of salvation, he rose and conquered the grave, Jesus Conquered the grave.
So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again.
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender.
Savior, he can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save, he is mighty to save.Forever, author of salvation, he rose and conquered the grave, Jesus Conquered the grave.
Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risin' King.
Jesus, shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risin' King.
Savior, he can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save, he is mighty to save.Forever, author of salvation, he rose and conquered the grave, Jesus Conquered the grave.
(Mighty to Save, Hillsong United)
I'm up late. Can't sleep. Thinking of the work God did in my heart this morning..thinking of the tears I shed. The above lyrics never cease to speak to my heart. I know it's God using worship to connect himself to me. It's like my lifeline. I've prayed for months for direction for my job and know God has answered. But it's scary. I'm leaving a place I became comfortable with, a place I would easily return to and now I'm moving to an unknown school and grade level. Scary.
I prayed and prayed over my students last year. Those kids had nothing. They came to school in dirty clothes every day. Many of them slept on couches in their homes b/c they didn't have their own room or bed. Many were neglected and uncared for, victims of abuse and onlookers of many abusive situations in their own homes. But they had love to give and definitely a huge void that I was able to fill with God's love. God, I pray we did enough. I pray their families are impacted and changed. I ask for your favor and protection for them as they grow up.
Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me.
Why am I moving, Lord? Why did you do it? I know it's you. You told me so. In tears this morning I saw visions of their faces. I recounted the good times in Mrs. Arita's kindergarten class and wept. And I asked you if you were sure. You said yes, trust Me.
I give my life to follow
Why am I moving, Lord? Why did you do it? I know it's you. You told me so. In tears this morning I saw visions of their faces. I recounted the good times in Mrs. Arita's kindergarten class and wept. And I asked you if you were sure. You said yes, trust Me.
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender.
I'm very thankful. We will be able to save more, I will be closer to home, and I will be impacting kids and families in my own community. Thank you, Lord, for mapping it out for me.
Jesus, shine your light and let the whole world see
I'm very thankful. We will be able to save more, I will be closer to home, and I will be impacting kids and families in my own community. Thank you, Lord, for mapping it out for me.
Jesus, shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risin' King.
"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3
"The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10
"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3
"The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

4 comments:
I'm so proud of you, friend! Your life is a testament to the glory of God & his faithfulness. I love you! Wish you were here in Florida!
I love this song...and I love the testimony of God's faithfulness in your life! You are truly an inspiring person and I am so glad we are friends!!
I am excited for the special plans God has for you...I pray with you over your last class...and I pray with you for your next. You are going to touch so many children's lives, Lindsay! Just remember what Christ said that if you welcome a child His name, you welcome God. (I paraphrase!)
Linz, I teared up as I read your last post. Thank you for opening yourself up like that. Brian and I will be praying for you as you adjust and continue to follow God's direction. We love you.
Post a Comment