I am officially in full-on 'back to school' mode. This year is a little insane since I am moving into a school that is still under construction! Yes, that's right. We start Monday and the school isn't finished. It's getting close, however. My room is maybe 20% done. Yikes! I should be taking pics as I work on the room. I'll try to remember to take some tomorrow. Today they got the kids desks put together. All of the furniture is in the room except for the teacher desk and a computer table. Bryon, Dani, David, and I arranged the furniture and started decorating the walls. It's starting to look like a real classroom. I appreciate Dani and David's help so much! Paige has also helped out a ton. She is making some huge bugs for me to put on the walls. I can't wait to see them.
We'll I'm off to bed. I've got a full 2 days ahead of me to get ready for 'Meet the Teacher' night on Thursday.

3 comments:
Our kids started school last Friday! Aren't you glad you don't live in LA? I would love to see pics of your room when you finish!
Aw, I can't wait to see it! You're the queen of classroom decoration!
It was called Baja!!
Post a Comment