Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last one for today...

I started back to school this past week with a week full of meetings. I just love how they make you come back 2 weeks early to OVERLOAD you with information. My head is spinning! I'm starting at a new school this year. The school is still under construction! The second story will not be complete for a few more weeks. That means a couple of teachers have to start out downstairs in extra rooms and then get moved upstairs as soon at it's done. I'm very thankful that my permanent room is downstairs. We are moving in to the school tomorrow. We have 2 full days to move in this week and then we will be able to work after day long meetings. Yippie. Needless to say, I am feeling overwhelmed and a little stressed. We have been unable to park in the garage for the past 2 weeks b/c I moved all of my classroom stuff from the old school to our garage. I am happy to get it all out tomorrow!

So, please pray for me as I get everything together for the first few weeks of school. I will try to post as often as I can, but when I'm busy/stressed I tend to neglect posting. However, I hope to start a class blog in a few weeks. So, you all can visit it and read all about my little munchkins and me!

A passage I am clinging to during the start of a new school year is found in Psalm 51:10-12

“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me.”


The pics below are some of my favorites of Judge! He's such a little cutie. He is getting neutered on Friday. I'm nervous for him, but know it will go fine. The doctor is also still concerned b/c he is underweight by 5 pounds. I guess the puppy months are the most crucial for growth. We are feeding him as much as he will eat, but he just doesn't eat that much. So, please pray for Judge too if you think of it. I know it may seem crazy to pray for a puppy, but I feel that God cares about all of our cares and concerns and wants to bless us with overall health and safety. So, I think God is looking out for my little cutie!



4 comments:

Lora said...

I had a dog that looked very much like Judge in the face-A LONG TIME AGO. I used to trim the hair around his eyes, because it bothered me.

You are going to have a great year teaching. I can just sense it!

Lora said...

I had a dog that looked very much like Judge in the face-A LONG TIME AGO. I used to trim the hair around his eyes, because it bothered me.

You are going to have a great year teaching. I can just sense it!

Lora said...

I need to raise my finger off the mouse quicker-SORRY!

zena said...

Lindsey...I am praying for you this week...before you know it you will be in a routine with your little first graders! Good luck moving into your room this week...I can't wait to see it! Love You!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker