Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rangers vs. Who??

Last night we went to the Rangers game with some fun friends! Rachel, Brian, Courtney, Dani, Bryon and I had a blast at the game. Dani got some really cheap tickets through her work. Our $6 ticket included the game (obviously), a hat, a hot dog, a drink, and a bag of peanuts. YUMMY! I love ballpark food. I had a hard time not wanting to purchase everything the vendors were walking by with. Of course the jumbo dog, drink, and peanuts were not enough for Bryon and me. We had to get $7 fries! They were costly, but very good with tons of Cajun seasoning on them. Yummy!

So we had been watching the game for about 30 min when Courtney turned to me and asked who we were playing. I told her and we laughed b/c the only reason I knew was b/c I saw some of the first game of the series on TV the night before. Then about 1 hour into the game Dani turned and asked the same question. You know us girls, we just go for the socialization and the food (well, I do).

In the end the Rangers shut out that unknown team and we had a great time! The night ended with beautiful fireworks and full tummies!
The girls
Bryon and Me
Bryon and Me again
I figured I would post one of the actual game since that was the reason we were all together!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker