So, maybe I'm not as witty as Jeff Foxworthy, but I have some first hand experience of identifiers of school teachers. I'm beginning to see these things in my life and cringe at the thought of some of them. I'll add a few every now and then as I think of/notice them...
You know you're a teacher when...
you have to stop yourself from telling kids anywhere in public to stop running.
you go the the public libray and check out as many books on 'States of Matter' as you can get your hands on for your Science unit for the week. (I did this tonight.)
you save every yogurt cup, empty cereal box, toilet paper roll, water bottle, etc. because you 'know you could find a use for it at school.'
aaaagggggghhhhhhhh! oh well... it's fun and we get summers off ;)

1 comment:
Ha! Those are funny!
Post a Comment