Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a reason to smile


A few things that make me smile...


Christmas music. Though I LOVE LOVE LOVE Thanksgiving and what it means, I also LOVE Christmas music. I do not think that playing Christmas tunes prior to Thanksgiving ruins the Holiday or 'takes the thanks out of Thanksgiving.' I think it enhances things and stirrs my heart to reflect on what I am most thankful for, Jesus. I heard my first Christmas song of the year on the radio yesterday and it made the coat I was wearing feel warmer, the coffee I was drinking taste sweeter, and the smile on my face brighter. Man, I love Christmas music.


Next. Today. November 18th. Our ANNIVERSARY! 2 years! I have had the best past 2 years ever. I love living with my best friend. I love loving him and serving him He makes life so much better. Thank you, B, for loving me too.


Next. My formal evaluation for school was today and it is now OVER! I always stress about these and spend way too much time worrying. In the end, everything went well. I feel great about it and the kids really got something out of the lesson today.


Next. We are leaving for our Anniversary date in 30 minutes so I better go get ready!

3 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

WOOHOO! Get it, girl. Let's talk soon, mkay?

Lora said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY & Thanksgiving & Pre-Christmas & Good Evaluation!

John and Kari said...

YAY for Christmas music, YOUR anniversary(CONGRATS), and formal evaluations OUT OF THE WAY!! :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker