Sunday, February 1, 2009

update

i haven't posted in entirely too long. lots have happened since november... thanksgiving, christmas, new years, and it's now February. only 13 days till valentine's day.

so, i'll try to hit the highlights and maybe put up a few pictures.

bryon and I spent Thanksgiving here with bryon's family and special friends. we also managed to get most of our Christmas shopping done in the 3 days we had off. that made the crazy Christmas shopping season so much nicer.

Christmas was fun and busy as always. we went to Mt. Pleasant for my Mom's side family Christmas the weekend before Christmas. Then back here for half a week of work and Christmas festivities on Christmas eve and Christmas morning with Bryon's immediate family. Christmas day we drove to Dallas for Lawrence family Christmas. Then my parents, brother, sister, brother in law, and bryon and I went skiing in Colorado. We had a wonderful time. (wow, try and count the word Christmas... i said it alot)

Every year I think back over the holiday season and am overwhelmed with appreciation and love for a huge amount of people that love me, love each other, and love Jesus. Bryon and I are truly blessed with wonderful families.

As of late, things are great! Bryon and I are both busy with work and thankful for great jobs. Bryon has about one year left of school and he is counting down the days, but faithfully studying and 'hanging in there.'

Judge is growing SO much. He weighs about 50 pounds. Funny thing about that little cutie... he recently went on about a 3 day fast. It was so wierd. We couldn't get him to eat anything. Then one day he just scarfed down his food as normal. I wish I knew what he was fasting and praying for! :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!! Enjoy the super bowl and stay away from the buffalo wings. The Biggest Loser told me they are loaded with calories and the words Super Bowl snack out there!! :)

3 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh Judge is so spiritual. Wow.

Lora said...

Glad to get an update!

Paige said...

yay! glad to see all your fun pics!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker