Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sweet Summertime!










Hi blogging friends! Let me just say that it has been a great summer. I have enjoyed every bit of my last 3 months and not even blogged about it. Oops. I have tried but my computer was acting up and not allowing me to add pictures and even now it is doing something weird and I am hoping that this post really 'posts.'

So for the pictures. Let me just give you come little captions about the events/times the pictures are from.
1. This one is my sister-in-law, Joy, me, Dani Dillard, and Erin Sander (sisters and friends from Baylor) at a concert in the Fort Worth Botanical gardens. It was such a fun night...we brought a picnic and ate there on the ground while listening to an Eagles cover band along with the FW Symphony Orchestra.

2. The next pic is Bryon, Jacob Olson (only a few days old), and me. That was in April and it was the first time for Jacob and Bryon to meet. It was also the last time we were in the Olson's home in Frisco before they moved to OK. We love and miss you guys!

3. We were at Annette and Ryan's wedding in San Antonio in the next picture. It was such a fun weekend and we are so happy for our sweet friends to be happily married. Glad we could share in the fun!

4. This picture is Leah (my sis) and I at the Rangers game. It was a super HOT day and it was just before she told us that she is PREGNANT! YAY...I can't wait to be an aunt!

5. Here is Bryon and me at the concert in the gardens. We are sweaty!

6. This one is the Arita family at the Wildcatter Ranch by Possum Kingdom lake for Jon's birthday.

7. These are my sweet friends, Bethany (left of me) and Cassie (right of me) and I at a Eli Young Band concert at TCU.

8. And finally, this one is Judge. He's looking good with his hair grown out from the awful shaving back in March. He is one LARGE dog. He now weighs 62 pounds and is very tall/long.

Hope you enjoyed some of our latest events. More to come! Happy Monday!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker