Monday, August 9, 2010

Would you rather...

In your 'spare time,' would you rather snuggle with your sweet new baby OR sit at the computer and blog?

Obviously my choice has been made known with my lack of blogging since our sweet Campbell was born. The little 'spare time' I have has literally been spent snuggling with her, staring at her, taking pictures of her, and talking about her. I just can't get enough! She is such a blessing and a little miracle and she has forever changed our lives for the better!

I will get around to blogging about how cute and wonderful and sweet and smart she is. :) Just give me some time!

For now, some pictures...



3 comments:

Lora said...

I would say you are using your time wisely! She is precious!

Marylou said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute- I just love that little swimsuit :) Enjoy this sweet time for sure!!

Jennifer Fountain said...

I know what you mean!
I love the bikini! Too cute :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker