Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Big girl in her bumbo...

Look at my big girl sitting in her bumbo!!

I can't believe she can already sit in there! A bumbo seat is for 'big' babies in my mind! She is growing and changing SO fast. Today, she is 10 weeks old.

This past weekend we went to Mount Pleasant to visit my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and niece. We were sad that Allen, my brother, wasn't there to play. :) We had a great time and Campbell was loved on by so many people. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures. Oh well.

So I have been thinking about what to dress up Campbell as for Halloween. I was thinking a lady bug or bumble bee...and I would somehow make one of those costumes, but then I found this super cute banana costume at Target....

So cute! Now I'm not sure what to do!! I just love that little banana! :)

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

The banana is adorable! Do it!!!

The Navy Bean said...

Oh Lindz she is just way too cute!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker