Wednesday, February 6, 2008

100th Day of School!

To Kindergarteners, the 100th day of school is a huge milestone. Today the kids were asking if they had to come back to school after the 100th day! I wish the answer was no, but unfortunately we still have 88 days left. So, the big day is tomorrow and we will PARTY all day long! By party I mean, write to 100, write 100 words, count to 100, make a 1oo's chain, make 100's glasses and hats, make a 100 piece trail mix...and the list goes on. I will report more later about the big day!

4 comments:

Lora said...

Love the new picture-HOW YOU DO THAT? I have never heard about the 100th day of school. Neat Idea!

Olson Family said...

send some of that trail mix my way:)yummy!

what will yall do for the 101st day of school? anything exciting?

the Jennings secede from the South said...

nice picture!!!!

Lora said...

Our grandson just had a 100 day celebration in Austin. MUST BE A TEXAS THING! I had never heard of this before.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker