Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Day of Love

'Tis the season when the pressure is on to be the best lover and the sweetest person. Honestly, I feel a little bad for my husband, and guys in general because they are put under the pressure of being the best Valentine they can be. Then, on the other hand, the ladies feel the need to put on their best "you shouldn't have" attitude when really they are relieved that their man didn't flake out. I am proud to say that I have the best boy in the world who treats me like a queen even when he isn't trying to. We had the best Valentine's day yet just the 2 of us at home together. And even though he "shouldn't have" he brought me a beautiful vase of flowers to my school Valentine's day party and then gave me a pretty bracelet that I have been wanting once we got home. I had the greatest day looking forward to a night home with only Bryon. We cooked a wonderful meal together and watched a fun movie. We even broke out the crystal glasses and china dishes! Mom would be proud. Cheers to a great V-Day. Too bad I didn't take any pics.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lindsey! Yay, I'm glad to see y'all are doing great. Have a good one!
-Lindsay

Remy said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! I am adding you to my fav's!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker