Monday, February 25, 2008

It's been a while....

I'm sad that my blogging has slowed down. Sorry to my millions of readers for leaving you hanging. Sometimes, I just don't have much to talk about. I love reading all of my friends blogs who have babies. They really have something to write about! But I'm just a teacher and I'm sure people get tired of the school stories. (Although, I have some really funny ones.)

Well.... Bryon's birthday is this week and I am so excited! I love birthdays, especially his! We're going to dinner with family tomorrow and then celebrating all week. Too bad he has class on his b-day night. I've been begging him to skip. He is just too faithful to school. About being faithful... that is one thing I love about him. He is a faithful friend, son, husband, employee, and leader. He is steadfast, wise, and humble. I'm more than blessed and so thankful for him. Yea for Bryon!!!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I love hearing stories from my teacher friends. No greater mission field than our future leaders. Glad to hear from you again & Happy Birthday to Bryan!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker