Wednesday, February 27, 2008

did I mention today is Bryon's birthday?


new Chacos...fun!

bed head and wet dog hair.... what a beautiful couple.

hip, hip hooray!

Little Superman!

Louie and son Ledger

Happy Birthday Bryon!

Yeah for the IPhone!

Bed head..excited for his b-day!

Well, as you can see, I love birthday's...especially Bryon's. It's fun when you're married b/c you are able to know every little think that he likes. I try to make note of every time he mentions that song he liked, or that shirt, or those shoes, or that concert. This way I can try to give the best gifts ever. Now, birthdays aren't all about gifts, but the gifts are pretty fun.

So last night we went to Bryon's parents for birthday dinner. It was good.... great pork chops and salmon, great salad, great fresh fruit, great guacamole, great rice, and amazing desserts. Way to go Mrs. Arita! We had fun with some other friends (Louie, Lori, and little Ledger) who were celebrating Louie's birthday as well.

One of the best parts of the night was giving Bryon his presents! Woo Hoo! You see, his parents and I went together and got............. the I Phone! He loves it. What a great little device... super useful. So Bryon now has a new toy....we love toys!

This morning, he woke up to a stack of gifts and a little "birthday sign." I then made him open his gifts in his pjs! Check the pics. I got him some Chacos, a shirt, and Cranium. Woo hoo, can't wait for game night!

So, once again.... happy birthday Bryon!

4 comments:

Remy said...

I hear there is going to be a cranium party on Saturday and I can't wait!

Brooke & Freeland said...

yall are cute! Happy Bday Bryon!! Im super jealous of the Iphone.. and chacos - but mostly Iphone! :) I love that you made him a sign!

Brooke & Freeland said...

Oh and I will look up the paint color & let you know! It was a fluke that it turned out to work so well.. you never know with green. You know - too limey, pukey, christmas tree-ish, etc. :)

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I mean, when you're on a roll, you're on aroll, giiiiiirl! Love it.
My mom got my dad an i phone for his birthday and Adam & I had so much fun planning it. Dad can't work it very well yet so we broke into his calendar and scheduled "Poop" alarm for every month.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker