
Valentine's Dinner!

One of our engagement pictures

The night we got engaged....aww.
Happy Birthday to my precious husband. Thank you for taking care of me and loving me with Jesus' love. You are the best boy I know. You lead me, encourage me, honor me, spoil me, and I am grateful. I love how you put others first, lead well, honor God, and are a faithful friend. You're smart, funny, handsome, loving, silly, and kind. Have a wonderful 24th birthday! You're the bestest! I love you.

3 comments:
ps..this post is 50 minutes early for his real birthday.... it's feb. 27th
and anyone remember the haircut from you know where that I got in Colorado the day we got engaged? yeah, you can see it in all it's glory in the bottom pic. yikes!
Happy Birthday to Bryon,
Anyone that Lindsey loves and honors must be a terrific man! 24-GOOD GRIEF, Charlie Brown!
happy happy bryon!!! hope it's super! linds- thanks for the comment and the website tips... i LOVE them both! you are super! please feel free to send me any more you find! thanks thanks!! m
Post a Comment