











Well, it's always a big deal when snow falls in Texas, but it usually isn't during the month of March. Well, last week we had the most snow in Texas that I can remember. We had about 6.5 inches at our house. I should have measured it, but that is what the weatherman said our area got. Anyway, Bryon got released from work early, and then I left work around 3:15 and didn't get home till about 4:20. I drove home in a huge blizzard.... the snowflakes were bigger than quarters. It was awesome! And people were only going about 25 on the highway.... annoying, but safety first. So, I came in the house to find Bryon snuggled up on the couch enjoying his afternoon. I was so excited about the snow that I got out our ski bag from the top of a closet. I found our ski pants and gloves. Of course I decked myself out in the gear, but Bryon would not put his ski pants on. I then made him go out with me to take some pictures and explore the snow. It was us and all the neighborhood kids out in the front yards. The kids and I were talking about how we hoped school was cancelled the next day (is a teacher supposed to say that aloud?). We finally went to the backyard and build the biggest snowman I've ever made. Bryon was a pro snowman maker. He laughed at how I was balling the snow up. He just pushed it together and rolled. Wow. So... check out the pictures of our fun day!!

3 comments:
Great pics! It snowed last Easter when we were in Texas. Snow and bluebonnets blooming-CRAZY!
great pics!!!! tell brian he made an awesome snowman...what did you name it??? probably something greek like "theta beta chi-man" since you are sooooo "sorority" minded :) what are yall doing this weekend????
go to my blog and under where the music is playing it says launch stand alone player. click on that and then it takes you through creating a profile and a playlist. Once you are done creating the playlist. you can attach the playlist to your blog. Its pretty easy once you get to the sight!
Post a Comment