It seems like every year around the Easter holiday I get old hymns of the Resurrection stuck in my head. You know...
"Up from the grave he arose! With a mighty triumph o'r his foes."
"...at Calvary, mercy there was great and grace was free, pardon there was multiplied to me, there my burdened soul found liberty, at Calvary!"
"Christ the Lord is risin' today! A-a-a-a-a-a-le-luia"
"He arose! He arose! Hallelujah Christ arose!"
"Because he lives, I can face tomorrow! Because he lives, all fear is gone!"
I just love these classic hymns and love how the words ring so true and close to my heart.
Easter also makes me think of my FAVORITE candy.... the pink lifesavers that they put out for Easter. Yummy! I need to go buy a few bags on clearance before they are all gone.
Hymns and candy aside... I hope that you and your family had an amazing time celebrating the Jesus that is so real to my heart.

2 comments:
girl you know i love that post.... i LOVE those classic hymns of faith...and candy:)
I loved talking to you last night!! Hope you have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment