Sunday, April 13, 2008

countdown

All I have to say is 7 more weeks! That means... 35 morning meetings, 35 recesses, 35 trips down the hall to lunch, 35 trips down the hall to PE, 7 mondays, 7 library days, 7 computer days, 7 lesson planning sessions, 1 formal review with the principal, 2 monthly meetings with the principal, 1 reading meeting, 1 Kindergarten PTO meeting, 1 field trip to the zoo, and 1 Kindergarten graduation.

I love teaching, but PRAISE GOD for summer break! We teachers (and the kids) need it!

Have a great Sunday! I'm off to get ready for church!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Sounds just like my teaching friends that have been teaching for 30+ years! As my friend, Debbie & I laugh and say, "The kids can just suck the life out of you."

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You do deserve it, girl! Hang in there- almost done!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker