Saturday, March 22, 2008

Painting the house..

Well, our home is different colors now! We just got done painting every room except the tiny laundry room. Wow....it was a task. We started last Saturday and finished yesterday. Well, I say we're finished.... but we still are going to put a glaze over one wall in our entry way. It really makes the house look great. It's crazy how the new wall color brings out tones in our furniture, counters and cabinetry. Bryon's parents were great to help so much. His mom stayed till about midnight 2 nights and Bryon and I worked till about 3 AM a few nights. I'll post pictures once I find our camera!

For now, we have tons of other projects in mind. Doing one big project makes others seem very attainable. So look for more updates of the Arita Family DIY!!

2 comments:

Lora said...

The family that paints together------------yada yada yada. Looking forward to pics.

Brooke & Freeland said...

Cant wait to see pictures!!!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker