I should have posted this last night, but I wanted to ask prayers from all for my interview that is today. I'm getting ready to leave in about 40 minutes. I have an interview for a first grade position. It's at 8:30. Please pray for God's direction in my words, pray I will be ME while I am there and pray for his direction for a decision about the job should I get an offer. Thanks a million. I'll let you know how it goes.
2 comments:
God's Hand is on your life & the decision will be easy-because HE will make it crystal clear!
I found your blog on Remy's.. and I love reading the updates. I'm seriously considering starting one for Brian and I... but I'm afraid I might get addicted. Congrats on the dog! Judge looks so sweet! Hopefully we can come see you guys and the Dillard's soon. Just wanted to let you know I came across your last post at 8:34am this morning and prayed for your interview right then. Hope it went well! :)
Post a Comment