Jack got to meet Judge and they both were very curious about each other. We then headed down to our neighborhood pool and swam with the million other kids and families that are always there. Jack was a celebrity at the pool. Everyone was asking Jerica how old he was b/c he was just happily loving the water. He blew bubbles in the water and even went underwater with Jerica. That kid will be diving off the board at the end of the summer, just wait!!!
The most hilarious part of the day was the fact that Jerica forgot a swim diaper so he just wore a regular diaper under his shorts. That diaper weighed about 5 pounds after about 45 minutes of swimming. It was falling off of Jack and probably made him a little uncomfortable. It made me think about my mom, b/c they didn't have swim diapers when we were kids, so I bet those public pools were full of heavy bottomed kids. Gross.
Enjoy the pics. They are out of order (as always), but you get the idea.
See the diaper... hilarious!
Jack is going to hate me when he's about 13. Haha!
Much better. The diaper is off and he is sitting in 'freedom' wrapped up in a towel!






6 comments:
he is too cute for words!!!! :)
when is yall's turn??? (haha, how many times a day do you get that question? I get it about 10 times a minute...HA!)
our turn is in a few years.. yes, we get that question all the time too. esp since everyone at our church is prego or has a newborn. haha.
I love the pic with the feet propped into the air!
for my header: I actually got connected with the girl who did mine thru Brooke (Chisolm) Ackley. I loved hers and asked her how she did it and she gave me her info. So here is what to do: there is a girl on my frequently visited blogs that did it! If you go to my favorite people list, go to Fabulous K and you can email her and ask her to do it for you! Best part: FREE! Within a day she did it! :) just tell her your fav colors and send her a couple of pics, etc. There are also sites you can go to that will make some.
Lindsey,
How wonderful to hear from you!! I am sorry that I haven't been able to check out your blog until tonight, but I'm so glad to be able to read about your life! I LOVE your new arbor & patio, and I am so happy for you and YOUR new job. Drop me an email or facebook message to tell me more about it! It's great, great, great to hear from you, and hopefully I'll hear from you soon. Take care friend!
Thanks for the compliments!!! You are too kind:)
Jack is so excited for yall to give him a friend someday!!!
We loved visiting Linz and Bryon...Jack loves you guys:)
Post a Comment