Our backyard is currently
under construction for an extended outdoor patio and
fire pit covered with an arbor (I write more about it later. I have lots of pictures). We currently have an almost complete arbor, but the ground under it has been dug up and is getting ready for concrete and flagstone
pavers to go down. So, we have a HUGE mud hole in the back yard, right off of our current patio. This means that unless Judge goes off the smaller side of the patio, he gets to step right into the wet, cold, dirt (a dog's heaven, right?). It stormed this morning and the hole was filled with about 3 inches of water that is mostly dried up now, but still very wet. Judge found it and left these pretty cute little paw tracks in the mud. He is filthy now, but still very cute. Oh well, I guess he's about to get his second bath of the week!

Can you spot the tracks?

Here's a pretty obvious pair of little paws.

A sleepy and muddy little guy. Look at his nose, chin, and paw.
Eww.
1 comment:
how'd the interview go? and i'm still waiting on your phonecall! jack and i want to come play at aunt lindsey and uncle arita pants' house!
the "market" i was speaking of is the farmer's market thanks. I just shortened it for typing purposes...but I wouldn't doubt the backwoods of lamar county thing:)
Post a Comment