Sunday, June 22, 2008

PBR

That's right. We went to the Professional Bull Riding Semi-Finals in Dallas today! It was so much fun. We went with Benton (Bryon's former roommate) and his girlfriend Laura. It is pretty amazing to watch those guys flop around as they ride a HUGE bull who is spinning and jumping like CRAZY! One guy got thrown off, did a full body spin in the air, came down hit the bull on the neck, then bounced off and landed on the ground. OUCH! He was knocked out and laid there on the dirt for a few seconds, but then lifted his head and rolled over. The medical team came out and about 3 minutes later he WALKED AWAY. It was amazing b/c he had a pretty hard fall.

Anyway, Bryon really loves the rodeo and bull riding, so we try to go any chance we get. Today was a treat b/c we got to see Benton and Laura and I got cotton candy. Yeah, me and all the other 5 year olds enjoyed a huge bag of the sticky, pink, fluffy stuff. Yum Yum! (Don't know why I love that stuff so much, I just do.)

2 comments:

Lora said...

HUMMMMM-Sounds a little like a "Sugar Fix"!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I love that stuff too- it's the texture! It's all poofy then shrinks in your mouth! MMMM

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker