Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Praise God!

Praise God that Carrie B. is blogging and is able to share her awesome taste in music with me once again. I sometimes just go to her blog and turn on her player as i navigate the WWW. Thanks Carrie!

Praise God for a new JOB OFFER! Yes, that's right, I got an offer. The principal called on Monday and asked if I would like to be recommended to the HR department for a position. Now HR just has to do the background check and certification check. If I pass (maybe not, since I held up a bank last week), I can sign the papers in about 2 weeks! YAY! Praise be to God the giver of all good things.

Praise God that Judge is healthy. I took him to the vet yesterday and was concerned that he might have some parasite, virus, worms, or something b/c he had been vomiting up and well getting sick at the other end too. He also hasn't been eating. The vet ran tests on him and everything was GOOD. She was concerned about his eating habits, but claimed that he may just be having a hard time adjusting to his new home. And he may have had a few June Bugs as dinner appetizers that may have upset his tummy.

Anyway, I am so thankful that God cares about it ALL. Even our puppies. Praise be to God.

5 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Yay! I am excited about the job offer, friend! They are lucky to have you!
Glad Judge is okay, too!
LOVE YOU!

Remy said...

I can't wait to meet Judge! He is precious! Congrats on the offer too! see you soon!!!!

Lora said...

Congratulations on the new job! They will be the "Winner" with a great teacher like you!

Heather D'Amico said...

Oh, yippee!!! So excited to hear about the job! Praying for you, sweet friend. Maybe I will buy you some spanx to celebrate! :o)

carrie b. said...

yay!! i'm so excited for you!!! for US BOTH! having a job is such a wonderful relief!

i'll update the music for you soon :)

LYLAS!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker