Monday, July 7, 2008

After the Final Rose...

Okay, I'll admit it... I occasionally enjoy watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette. When I lived with Megan Smith we got hooked and then would still watch it together after Bryon and I got married. I actually didn't watch too much of this season's Bachelorette. I caught the 2 episodes before the finale and then I saw the Bachelorette when she was interviewed on Good Morning America. So, I had to watch the finale last night. Little did I know that it was 2 hours and THEN there was the 'After the Final Rose' interview show that lasted another hour.

It was good. ABC made you think she was going to pick Jason the super romantic older guy with a sweet 3 yr. old boy. The kid factor had everyone believing she was going to pick him. The other guy was a professional snowboarder who was very different than DeAnna. Anyway, she picked the snowboarder dude and they are super cute. I feel sorry for the divorced dad, but I'm sure he's got a lot more options lady-wise now that he has had national exposure. Who knows, they could make him the next Bachelor.

So after kicking Bryon out of the living room so I could watch my show, I felt like I needed to let him know that I would always give him my 'Final Rose.' HaHa.

He's so happy to get my 'Final Rose'
I'm holding his face in a normal smile here. Ha.

5 comments:

Brooke & Freeland said...

Hey! I just realized that forever ago you asked who did my blog & I never told you. Fabulous K did it. Her link is on the right side of my blog! She is amazing (or fabulous if you prefer) and best part is she does them completely free!!! WOO HOO!! I just told her what I wanted it to say & she did it all! Glad yall had a great 4th of July! Brooke

Brooke & Freeland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke & Freeland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke & Freeland said...

umm sorry about that. my comment posted like 20 times on your blog!

Eric and April Colquett said...

Oh my Lindsey! You and Bryon are just THE cutest couple! I too am lured in each season by the "most dramatic rose ceremonies ever". And this time left me disappointed. Poor Jason. I was hoping his son would have a new mommy. - April

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker