Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm off...

My brother, Allen, came to our house last night. He has a week off from camp (he's a counselor at Brookhill camp in Hot Springs, AR) and he went to move stuff into his first apt. in Waco and dropped by Keller to stay the night and pick me up. I'm going to Mt. Pleasant to spend a few days with the family. Unfortunately, Bryon can't come b/c he has work. Anyway, I'm sure Mom, Leah, and I will get some good lay out time in and maybe some shopping. I'll be back on Saturday. SEE YA!

3 comments:

Heather D'Amico said...

Oh, have fun, Friend!

zena said...

I am so glad you are in M.P.

Mom

Rachel said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! not that you're checking your blog right now but didn't know how else to let you know we're thinking of you (especially this late!) without interrupting your day! we love you! brett, rachel, corban & ruby
p.s. we're so glad you gave bryon your final rose... hee-hee...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker