Let me just brag on my sweet husband for a minute. He completely out-did himself for my birthday. He started the celebration on Saturday with preparing a wonderful meal for my parents, him, and me. He grilled shrimp kabobs, ham/pepperoni/provolone stuffed pork chops, rice, and salad. It was delicious. He then took me out to see a great movie... Kung Fu Panda. Sunday, we spent a wonderful lunch with family and friends. Last night at midnight he gave me a brand new stinkin awesome camera and some accessories for it. Then today he took me to lunch, brought flowers home from work for me, and then planned a wonderful surprise dinner party at Fireside Pies. It was wonderful. I feel so loved by everyone, but especially my sweet husband who knows me so well. Thank you, Bryon.
Aside from the things Bryon did, my parents and siblings prepared a wonderful meal for me when I was visiting home on Thursday and Friday. We had a blast going to the lake, playing with the dogs, shopping, and just being together. Leah baked a yummy chocoalte cake (the first of 3)!! Then on Monday night Caroline and Kevin came to stay with us. We are still having a blast. I have loved getting to catch up with them and reminisce on fun college times with Caroline. Bryon and Kevin are alot alike and have enjoyed each other. Caroline and Kevin also took me to Home Depot today and bought me a beautiful orchid. It is purple and white (the petals have a white background with a purple center and purple veins) and very striking as it sits on my kitchen table. I love it. Also, at about 5:00 today the doorbell rang and it was Jerica and baby Jack. They drove all the way from Frisco to surprise me. It was so fun getting to play with them and go out to dinner. When we walked into the restaurant, the hostess directed us to the table where Jon, Joy, Beth, Jeff, David, and Dani were waiting to surprise me. So fun!! I had a blast.
I truly have been blessed with amazing family and friends. Thank you Jesus.

6 comments:
Yay, Linz. I am so excited about Jesus in your life. He is good, huh!? I know the feeling. Give Bryon a big hug from me for being such a sweet husband. I love you. I can't wait to see you more often. Brady said it will take about 30 minutes to get to your house from his. We will be friends in the same town again. Well, almost same town. You are old! Happy Birthday!
I wish I'd been there. Stupid Bryon didn't offer to buy me a ticket from Pennsylvania, can you believe it?! It was only &750.
Hope you had a happy birthday...
Happy Birthday! You are one of those people that we all want to love-it's because you are SO SWEET!
HAPPY HAPPY!!! (i am sorry this is late!) your bday sounds AWESOME! i am jealous you got to go home! i am too huge to travel now! yikes! anyway, happy happy!!!! oh, and btw i LOVE LOVE LOVE the back patio! definitely need the low down on who did all of it and how you started! i would LOVE to do that down here! miss you! mimi
what a fun birthday! I am so glad it was great. You deserve it! And i just got so jealous when you mentioned Fireside Pies. It was a FAV of mine while i live in D-town.
hey girlie... actually, I did Great Expectations my very first year of school.. Allen ISD is HUGE on it...we did some of it in Owasso, but it is not enforced in Tulsa... I do use it though, especially the chants, the kids love that. How do you like it? I recall having a really great time..they have a lot of great ideas for starting school. I'm telling you the next time I am in Grapevine, don't be surprised if I message you to come see you...I totally need some Linds in my life. Love you!
Post a Comment